Friday, October 8, 2010

What is Gregg up to??

Kyle asked if I know how to use my camera yet.  I can do the basics, sort of. 
He also wanted to know what else Gregg is up to.  So here goes . . .

Filming & caring for the dogs - Thor & Mojo








Scraping in preparation for priming the back door trim.

Cooking dinner -- oh, my!

And the bigee --> eBay!!

This is the eBay studio!  Items are displayed to show their best features.  The lighting is great & the props are unique. 

Once the item has been photographed it is moved to the staging area, once known as a pool table.  When an item has successfully sold at auction it can be shipped to the lucky buyer.

This is the pack & ship station.  All the necessary supplies are readily at hand. 

I remember all the grief I got from the family for years because I kept cardboard boxes & "stuff" in the storage room under the stairway.  Now those boxes have become shipping containers for "stuff."  It really is true that one person's trash is another person's treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment