Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lanai - Before, During, and After

We decided to enclose the Lanai to give us a little more space that would be usable all year long.  Here are some before, during & after pictures!

Before - inside east wall

 Before - inside north wall

 During - block walls


 During - electrical & stucco walls
 During - Stucco walls - outside north wall

During - Stucco walls - outside east wall

 During - windows & door/sidelight

 After - outside north wall painted


 After - painted & furnished!!!
 After - painted & furnished!!!


Have you ever painted stucco??  It is hard!  I am so thankful Jim was here to do all the painting.  He did a fantastic job!  I know we will have years of enjoyment in our new room.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! It looks so inviting! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It really turned out nice. Enjoy your new comfortable room:) Love ya, Sherry:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention ~ I love the toenails!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete