Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Grandchildren Visit (part 1)

Recently I spent a week with my precious grandchildren.
They are growing too quickly!
My grandson keeps me thoroughly entertained.
I'm sure his sister will too when she grows up.
Here are a few things we did during the week.

Getting ready to go to the park!
The windup
Good throwing position!

Running the bases w/Grandpa
One night we walked ~2 miles to have dinner at a Vietnamese sandwich shop.
It was a beautiful evening to enjoy our tasty meal outside.



Budding Chalk artist


Hubby & son would have rather eaten here
Posing with one of his favorite instruments!

They left the light on for us & it's pet friendly!
The artists at work.



Finished product (lower right)
The newest addition to the family!



Stay tuned!  
I have many more pictures & a couple of videos to share.
Until next time, have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures. Oh, what precious moments! Looking forward to the next set of pictures and videos. Will stay tuned☺
    Love you bunches, Sherry☺

    ReplyDelete