Friday, September 5, 2014

Back Home Again in Indiana. ooops! I mean Florida

I enjoyed spending the summer in TN, but I am glad to be back home in FL.
It was nice being closer to the kids & grandchildren.
They were only a car drive away instead of a plane ride away.
The hubby thought I should document our journey home, so here it is .  .  .  .

First pit stop . . .
(Somebody needed a bathroom break!)
We thought about taking a temp position.
Maybe these guys & their dog applied.
The beautiful mountainous scenery in southern TN.
It had been awhile since we had driven through the mountains in the daylight.
Luckily we didn't need to use the runaway vehicle ramp.
Another pit stop for me & the car!
The Atlanta skyline
Dinner stop south of Macon, GA



























We realized we had eaten at the Zaxby's across the street on a previous trip.
I am NOT a fan!
Last pit stop!
The infamous King Frog is almost defunct.
There used to be so many billboards advertising for King Frog.
We had never stopped there & I was surprised that it was so small now.

I miss my kids & especially the grandchildren, but I am glad to back in the Sunshine State.
I missed the sunshine!







2 comments:

  1. TN is a beautiful state to drive in. I am glad that you both made it to FL, safe and sound. I take it that Jim got back to TN safely. Are you back into your routine, yet?☺
    Love you always, Sherry☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun but sunshine is sure a good thing for the soul. What is King Frog?

    ReplyDelete