Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring in Springfield

I love living in Florida, but . . .
after visiting Springfield, TN recently I must confess that 
I do miss spring blossoming in the north.

Here is what I saw as I walked one day.
I was so busy taking pictures I almost didn't get my walk in!!





I thought about taking this down the hill rather than the pathway.
I decided since I was on my own I better stick to the pathway.
It would be my luck if I had gone down the slide
I would have sprained an ankle or something worse.
I really enjoyed the freshness of Spring!!

I meant to take a picture of the redbud trees while I was in Springfield, 
but I never did get around to it.  
Maybe my better half will take a picture & send it to me.

I actually saw two redbud trees on a walk
in an adjacent neighborhood here in FL.
I was pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment