Saturday, January 27, 2018

FIRST SNOW!

We wanted to sneak in one last visit with the grandchildren 
before the weather turned cold and snowy, 
however we were not successful!
Chicago had their first snow during our visit.
I stayed inside while the grandchildren went out and played.

While sitting around the dinner table one evening
I realized again how much children are like sponges.
They absorb everything!
I did not think our granddaughter 
was paying any attention to the conversation, 
but at one point she contributed a very pertinent comment.


 Scenery on the way home which we do not see in Florida.

During our visit our grandson had a loose tooth,
so every day we asked him if it was ready to be pulled out.
We even tried to convince him to tie a string around a doorknob.
Murphy's Law -->  The day after we left he pulled his first tooth!!
 I love my grandchildren!!

No comments:

Post a Comment