Friday, December 28, 2018

WRAP UP OF SUMMER 2018 IN COLORADO

We had three ice storms!  
The first two were mild, 
but the last storm caused some damage.
A couple of upstairs window screens were ripped up and 
an outside light bulb was broken.

 Bath time for Mojo!


Drying off!
One of my summer projects was a pin quilt.
I made it to display my collection of pins
 from the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia.
When we had periods of heavy rain
water would collect in the bed of the trailer.
It became a bird bath for
the dark eyed juncos.

Double Rainbow!
I was fascinated with every full moon.
My pictures could never quite capture it's true magnificence, 
but I kept trying.


Cutting and stacking fire wood is a continual job.




Final wrap up!
Come with us down the Scenic View Trail.

See ya next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment