Friday, February 8, 2019

FALL FITNESS FUN

I do not register for many running events.  
I have adopted hubby's attitude  .  .  .
Why pay to run?
However, when a friend asks to enter an event with them, 
I agree to do so.
It is more fun to run together! 

Ronnie's 
run supports a good cause - 
 Lighthouse Ministries.
 Lighthouse Ministries is set apart by the Spirit of God 
to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ 
to meet the physical, emotional, and 
other needs of the poor and at-risk population. 


I love the setting for this event - 
Ft. De Soto Park.
This is Florida snow!!






Another fun event is the East Lake Fire Rescue 5K.
It is close to home and 
supports the Children's Burn Foundation of Florida, 
Joshua House, and other local charities.

Met up before the race with some gals 
from one of my running groups - 
North Pinellas SRTT.
Placed third in my age group!!




Congrats!!
Let us go have some more fun .  .  .  

No comments:

Post a Comment