Saturday, January 31, 2015

COUSINS!

During the holidays we spent an enjoyable afternoon at my sister's in Lakeland, FL.
My sister & Clara
My niece & her husband along with their four children were visiting from Indiana.
 We wanted to get the cousins together, 
since we didn't know when they would ever be together again.
Cousins - 
are they first cousins, second cousins, third cousins, or cousins once or twice removed?
My mom probably had it all figured out.  
I googled it, but I'm still a little confused.  
To me, we are all just cousins!


Theo shares lunch with his cousins - Kelan, Ava, Miri, & Blake.
This was the first time the cousins had ever met.
 They had a great time playing together.
One of the bedrooms was filled with toys!




 My sister still had the bouncy seat that her grandchildren had enjoyed.
Clara had such a fun time with it that we brought it home with us.



 
Clara with Uncle Gregg
Clara with mom
Brothers!
The patriarch!
My sister's 16 year old cat - Tia
We had a great time making memories together!


No comments:

Post a Comment