Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy New Year!

The holidays were busy, but so much fun!

We enjoyed Christmas morning with my dad & our favorite breakfast casseroles:
french toast; ham, egg & cheese; and sausage, egg & cheese.
I tried a new recipe for the sausage, egg & cheese casserole.
I used hash browns instead of cubed bread.
I decided I liked the hash browns better!
So. . .  note to self for 2015:  
Use hash browns not bread cubes in the breakfast casserole.

Here's the mess hubby & I left after the two of us opened presents.
 It was fun to surprise each other with gifts.
We left the mess & went for a walk around the neighbor hood.
I love being able to walk outside in the sunshine almost every day of the year.

Christmas afternoon we went to my dad's.
My sister & I fixed dinner for our dad & our spouses.
We planned better than we had at Thanksgiving.
We didn't fix food for an army!
There were just enough leftovers for one day.

New Year's Eve our oldest son, his wife, and two children came to visit for eight days.
Theo is 2 2/3 years old
Clara is 6 months old
Coming Soon --> more pictures & comments on their visit.

Praying Blessings to You and Yours during 2015!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, how the kids are growing up!!!!! Theo is quite the young man, now. Little Clara, how precious!

    Hey, send me an e-mail and let me know how much of the hash browns, instead of the cubes of bread, you put in the casserole. My co-workers really like for me to make the casseroles for potlucks.

    I am glad that everyone had such a great Christmas! Love you always, Sherry☺

    ReplyDelete