Monday, February 22, 2016

PATIENCE - Who has it??

Patience - the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, 
or suffering without getting angry or upset.

Do you have patience??
I don't!!

After all the training culminating in run/walking a marathon 
I thought I could run/walk any distance any time I wanted. 
I have found our differently the past couple weeks.
My right hamstring started to bother me,
but I continued to train with my FAB50 sistahs.
That is until this past Saturday!
We were run/walking 5 miles - 
piece of cake, right?
compared to what I have recently completed.
On the first run interval the pain was TOO much and
I had to walk the entire 5 miles.
This picture & the facebook comments say it all!!
Barb So bummed that I had to walk 5 miles!
Laurel But you did it!!
Darlenes You are a super strong lady barb!
Carolyn If I could only walk that fast Barbara Schlie!!! You were FABulous!
Nancys Hope you feel better quickly.

I do walk at a pretty good clip, 
so I was not the last one to finish.
I was slow enough to notice a new sculpture on the causeway!
It was a gorgeous morning for a walk.
Afterwards we enjoyed breakfast outside at nearby Benedict's Restaurant.

Lord, give me the patience for recovery of this hamstring injury.


2 comments:

  1. Take time to heal, or it could get worse!!! Take care! Love you☺ Sherry☺

    ReplyDelete