Saturday, April 2, 2016

We Have Babies!!

I noticed Papa Cardinal visiting the nest and Mama Cardinal was acting strangely.
When Mama flew away from the nest I decided to examine the nest up close and personal.
Here is what I saw!!
There are at least two babies, perhaps three.
I was talking on the phone when I noticed Papa & then Mama returned to the nest.
It was feeding time!
I had a perfect view but did not think about pictures or video since I was on the phone.
Later in the day I took this video of Mama settling on the nest.

If you look closely in the next video you can see Mama feeding one of the babies.
 It might be best if you view the videos full screen 
since you have to look closely to see the action.


I wasn't sure I would ever get to see the babies,
so I am grateful to have such a "bird's eye" view of God's creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment