Friday, November 26, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with family.  Here are the pictures & what we are thankful for.

 Thank you to Kyle & Shannon for the welcoming decorations & the table centerpeices.
Realxing after dinner!  At least some of us got to relax.








What we are thankful for!
I am thankful for . . . . . .
  • A great family, our health, our jobs, all the “normal” things.  I’m thankful that my life is so normal.  
  • Good health and a wonderful family. 
  • Pistachio pudding, vacation days, sleep, dogs, family, surprises, helpful people, long underwear, & pickled vegetables (and the people who make them).         
  • My health and having a family that cares about me.
  • Kyle & Kale & a lot of other people & things  . . . but especially Kyle
  • All the blessings bestowed on this family, no matter the distance, we are all together in spirit.
  • My health and my wonderful family and that I am still working and enjoying life.          
  • Finding a job and the family having good health.
  • Gregg being home & his IT experience; Shannon as part of our family; Kyle & Shannon’s marriage; the family’s good health; new desserts; our church; Barb’s health & management of our household; my health & job; we can do eBay as a family; portable heater.
  • My family, good friends, church home, and my savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment