Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fun with Family & Friends

We had a great afternoon of sharing with family & friends.  My mom & dad had a "shin dig" at their house this afternoon.  I got to spend time with BOTH of my sisters.  Sherry & her husband, John, were down from Michigan.  Dennise & her husband, Tom, live in Lakeland, FL, so they came over.  Here is the gang!
Mom had also invited several family friends to the "shin dig."  Some of the friends I have known for years, like Ed & Carolyn Turner.  Other friends I just met today, like Fuzz & Amy.  Here are some shots of the "shin dig."

John & Ed Turner talking "shop" in the kitchen.

 Ann, my mom & Carolyn Turner pondering the "serious" discussion.

Jim, Amy & D'Vee chime in on the conversation.

John & Fuzz decorate the Christmas tree!

 D'Vee, Dennise & John share some holiday thoughts.

My dad & Harriet "pose" for the camera.

We had a great afternoon & ate way too many sweets!
I hope to soon post the pictures from our "frigid" trail walk yesterday, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment