Friday, December 17, 2010

Was Big Foot in Kokomo, Indiana?

During a recent warming trend (in the mid 20s) Big Foot may have visited Kokomo, Indiana.  It was nine days before Christmas when these tracks were spotted.

No, it wasn't Big Foot!  It was me going for a walk in my trusty YAKTRAX.  Thanks to my great freind Connie for giving me the YAKTRAX a few years ago for Christmas.  It was a beautiful silent day to go for a walk.  The highway dept plow truck was a little annoying as it tried to run me off the road twice.  I willingly stepped to the side of the road out of the way & survived my trek in the wilds of Kokomo.

Eight days before Christmas and it is still looking like we will have a white Christmas.  We keep getting more snow & it's not supposed to get out of the 20s for the next few days.  Drive safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment