Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We had a white Christmas in Kokomo, Indiana! 
The new fallen snow was beautiful, especially where it rested on the tree branches.


We shared in a time of gift giving & receiving.

Shannon & Kyle were stylin' in their Christmas hats.

We had a surprise visit from Spiderman.

I decided at the last minute to finish the t-shirt quilt that I had started last year.  I had finished the quilt top last Thanksgiving.  A few months ago I had taken it to church to lay it out on big tables.  I pinned all the layers together & then put it back in the bag.  I decided last week to finish it, so I drove through a snow storm to go across town to JoAnns to get black material for the binding.  Many hours & sore fingers later it was finished!

Even the dogs received presents!

Relaxing after gift giving & stuffing ourselves with breakfast casseroles.

Kyle's friend & best man, Kurt, stopped by for a visit.  Kurt had moved to Washington D.C. a few months ago, but was in Indianapolis visiting family & friends for Christmas.  Kurt made the short jog to Kokomo to visit with Kyle.  They don't get to see each other in person very often, so they take advantage of the opportunity when it is presented.

  I thank God for the greatest gift of all, His son Jesus Christ.
I pray that you all enjoy the day with friends & family.
Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment: