Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wise Man MIA!

It was discovered yesterday, seven days before Christmas, that one of the Wise Men in the nativity scene was Missing In Action.  While fixing dinner I heard a strange sound.  Upon investigation I caught the culprit "red handed" or perhaps I should say "red pawed."  Mojo had crept into the living room, nabbed the shepherd boy, brought him into the family room & was chewing on the shepherd boy!  When I looked carefully at the nativity set, I discovered a Wise Man & a sheep were MIA.  They had been shredded without detection!  From now on the songs must be changed to refer to only TWO Wise Men, not three. 

1 comment:

  1. I still have the lighted Angel that we sat on the floor when all of the children were small. It is the one that your brother, Alan, dog chewed on one of the wings. MoJo brought back a lot of memories of Christmas past. When you come to Dunedin, I will show you the Angel.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete